Saturnin EFFOUEHIDirector of Information Systems and Innovation
areas of expertise
- Management of Information Systems
- Project Managment
- Network Administration
- Computer Systems Design Engineer, Institut National Polytechnique Houphouët-Boigny (INPHB)
- Certifications CCNA, MCITP, ITILv3, PMP
Graduated as a computer systems design engineer from l’Institut National Polytechnique Houphouët-Boigny (INPHB) of Yamoussoukro, since 2010, Mr. EFFOUEHI Saturnin started his professional career in December 2011, at Scanning Systems SA as a network and development engineer.
He rose rapidly to the higher ranks and successively held the positions of:
- Head of the IT Department,
- Director of Information Systems and Innovation (DSII).
He holds the certifications CISCO CCNA, MCITP, ITILv3, PMP and many other certifications in the field of network administration and security.
In charge of the Information System Department, Mr. EFFOUEHI is responsible for the efficiency of the information system of all the company’s sites.
At this position, he participates in the development of the information system strategy and the financial expertise of ICT projects.
He also develops and implements the IT policy with respect to the general strategy of the company.