Barthélémy YAOTechnical Director
areas of expertise
- Civil Engineering
- Study & conduct of works
- Project Management
- MBA in Management, Université Paris IX Dauphine, Université Paris I Sorbonne
- Engineer in Civil Engineering, Institut National Polytechnique Houphouët Boigny de Yamoussoukro
With 15 years of professional experience, he successively held the positions of:
- works supervisor,
- Study manager,
- Technical Manager,
- Project / Program Manager and Market / Contract Specialist
Within organizations such as: Colas Côte d’Ivoire, Programme d’Ajustement du secteur Transport (CI-PAST), Arc Ingénierie, Cellule de Coordination de la Coopération Côte d’Ivoire-Union Européenne (CCCCI-UE), Bureau National d’Etudes Techniques et de Développement (BNETD).
Over those years, Mr. YAO developed skills in studies, works monitoring, call for tender editing, projects management, procurement based on the acquisition procedures of international donors.
Mr. YAO Barthélémy is a graduate in Civil Engineering from Institut National Polytechnique Houphouët-Boigny of Yamoussoukro since 1999. He also holds an international MBA in Management that is a Joint Certificate of the Universities Paris IX Dauphine and Paris I Sorbonne, obtained in 2007.
Mr. YAO is currently the Technical Director at Scanning Systems SA, where he supervises and coordinates the activities of the Technical Department which focuses on:
- the completion or Monitoring of the civil engineering studies for the projects;
- the preparation and monitoring of the budgets, specifications, and planning;
- the monitoring of the execution of works by external companies or subcontractors;
- the identification of the works on the infrastructures maintenance.