- 4 April 2020
- Posted by: adminWEB
- Category: other events
With the coronavirus outbreak, the demand for protective masks has exploded. Here are some tips and advice on how to make your own masks and how to use them.
How to make your own mask
How to put on, remove and dispose of a mask
- Before putting on a mask, wash your hands with a hydroalcoholic solution or with soap and water
- Apply the mask to cover the nose and mouth and make sure to adjust it as well as possible on your face
- When wearing a mask, avoid touching it; each time you touch a used mask, wash your hands with a hydroalcoholic solution or soap and water
- When the mask gets wet, replace it with a new mask and do not reuse single-use masks
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); immediately dispose of it in a closed bin; wash your hands with a hydroalcoholic solution or with water and soap “
Source: World Health Organization.